Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OOTD #1

Hi everybody! Today a took a walk around the city and wanted a comfy outfit to wear but still look cute.  I have been wearing sports shorts and t-shirts this whole week so I wanted to change it up a bit.  This outfit is so simple yet super cute and comfy.  I love this shirt, it is a denim shirt with white flowers on it.  The brand is Passport and I got it at T.J. Maxx for only ten dollars!! The white shorts I got from Gordmans and are by Almost Famous.  They are so comfy and stretchy, oh and they are high waisted with sailor buttons! How cute!! My shoes are Toms and I got them for a gift from my boyfriend.  I love them! They are so bright and yet so comfortable to walk in!  Perfect outfit if you have to walk a lot, LOVE!






Please leave comments if you liked it or if you have any questions/recommendations for me.  Thank you for checking out my blog! ♥Maddie

2 comments: