Thursday, September 11, 2014

OOTD #4: Black and White Floral


























Hello lovelies! I feel really bad for making you wait so long for my 3rd OOTD so I decided to post even more! Yesterday I wore one of my go-to outfits that is super simple to recreate and is kind of edgy and girly at the same time.  I'm sorry that there is only one picture, I took these late at night and I just wanted to go to bed so I quickly snapped a few.  The shirt I am wearing is by the brand So and I love it so much! It is long enough to cover my butt without being like a dress! It also comes in a bunch of different colors.  I bought it at Kohls for 15 dollars along with a white one and a lavender.  The necklace I am wearing is from Maurice's, and was 15 dollars which I know is a bit pricey but I have seen necklaces similar to this at Wet Seal and Rue 21 before so there are less expensive options.  The jeans are from American Eagle and are my absolute favorite jeans that I own! I love how they are an off-white so you can wear so many different colors with them and It won't look "too bright".  I think they are perfect for any season and were 30 dollars I believe.  Now, the boots.  These boots are my baby! I love them so so much! I purchased these off of amazon and are the brand Breckelle.  You can buy them here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FEL4GL4/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .  I wear them all the time and they are so comfortable and just so cute! I will warn you that when you walk the buckles and the metal "beads" jingle when you walk, so you will definitely turn heads ;).  Love it!


 Thank you for checking out my blog! Please continue to check back because I have a lot more outfit ideas to post! Please comment, I want to hear from you! ♥Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment