Friday, September 26, 2014

OOTD #5: School Spirit!

I am so bad at this blogging thing... I don't think I have posted a new blog on time yet and I am so sorry.  I promise that I will do better!  On the bright side, I have just reached 100 page views! That is amazing!! Thank you so much, it brings a huge smile to my face to see the number rising! :)  Alright, now time for the fashion.  Today I wanted to wear shorts since I don't know when the weather will start cooling off and I want to take advantage of this hot weather! Also, I now have my nice camera so the pictures will be even better! Yay! :)

 Alright, so my outfit was super simple today, but I thought it may give some people inspiration on how to wear high-waisted shorts and also look cute while sporting their school colors.  So the shirt is from the LAX bookstore, but I am sure you can find similar shirts in stores.  I have pictured these shorts before, they are my Almost Famous high-waisted shorts that I wore in my first OOTD post.  They are honestly the comfiest shorts ever!  Lastly, my sandals are from Target and are by the brand Sam & Libby.  I bought them last year but you can find brown gladiator sandals anywhere if you want a similar pair!
 I kept my makeup very simple today since I thought my eyes really popped today and that I really didn't need anything else to complete my outfit.  Comfy and simple, but definitely not boring or ordinary!
Thank you all for checking out my blog, I really do appreciate it and please leave comments if you have something you want to ask/tell me.  I will definitely answer all of them ASAP! ♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment