Sunday, October 5, 2014

OOTD #6: Army Jacket

Hello everyone! I have a quick outfit to show you.  It was a bit chilly so I decided to wear my new green army jacket and my outfit ended up looking so cute!
I purchased my green jacket from Old Navy for 40 dollars and I love it! I got it in a size Large so it was a little baggy on me and also so I could put more layers underneath as it gets colder.  My white long sleeve is the same as the black one I wore in my black and white outfit which I purchased at Kohl's for about ten dollars.  My black skinny jeggings I bought at Wet Seal for twenty dollars and they are so comfy and thick! They are even warmer than regular jeans, Love! My boots I have mentioned as well.  They are the brand Breckelle's and they are my favorite boots ever!  Finally, my necklace is from Rue 21 and was about eight dollars.  I also think that a gold chain necklace would look awesome with this outfit as well!
 
Thank you so much again for checking out my blog and I am sorry that there is only one picture.  I quickly took this before class and forgot to take a few more later on! Please forgive me and come back soon to check for more blog posts! As always, please comment if you like my blog or if you have any suggestions, I am open to anything! ♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment