Saturday, January 31, 2015

How to Wear Pleather Pants

For today's blog post I thought it would be fun to do something different so instead of showing you an outfit of the day, I am showing you different ways to wear one item of clothing.  Pleather pants are really in nowadays and many people are afraid to wear them because they don't know how to style them.  I hope this blog post helps some of you out because I absolutely love my pleather jeans that I purchased at Forever 21 and I want other people to be confident enough to wear them too!

This first outfit is super simple consisting of a black graphic tshirt that says "I woke up like this", a black and red flannel a gold chain necklace and a cream pair of converse.  Both the shirts and the necklace are from Rue 21 and were all inexpensive! Love this outfit because it's simple and cute and also it is easy to recreate for anyone's closet. 

For a more "feminine" look I paired my pleather jeans with black ankle boots and a light blue furry sweater.  This sweater is so soft and is by the brand Eyelash which you can find at Kohl's.  Any sweater looks great with these jeans and I think they would look super cute with an off the shoulder top/sweater for a more laid-back look.


This next outfit is very "comfy".  I wanted to show you how easy making outfits is, all I did was throw on a white t-shirt, a tan cardigan and a pair of sneakers and I like the way it turned out.  My white tee is from Wet Seal, which is no longer in business :(.  My cardigan is from Tilly's and my shoes are black and white polka dot Keds.  Lastly, my necklace is from Rue 21 and is a pretty turquoise leafy pattern.  I love it!

This outfit is really simple since all it consists of is a white tee and a black and white cardigan.  This cardigan really packs a punch since the pattern is so busy.  It is by the brand Say What? and I purchased it at Kohl's last year on black Friday.  I love how comfy this is yet it looks put together.  I again wore my black booties since I love how they look with these pants!

So this outfit is a little bit fancier than the others.  I am wearing my black booties with an embellished tank from Maurice's that I got as a gift from my sister for Christmas.  I like how this looks because it brings a little more to the outfit rather than just wearing black skinny jeans.  I did not need to add jewelry since the top of it is shiny gold and it super pretty just on its own.  I could definitely see my self going out in this or even pairing a cardigan over it for class, it's just so pretty!

This outfit may be my favorite of the bunch... I love the shirt I am wearing, it is by the brand Decree and I have had this shirt for probably 5 years now.  It is a simple grey and black striped shirt and to make the outfit a little more interesting I paired it with a sparkly necklace that I purchased at Old Navy.  To keep the outfit casual I just threw on my grey converse and I love the way that it turned out!

Thank you all for checking out my blog! Let me know if you prefer my OOTD posts or if you like when I focus on how to style one clothing item because I am willing to do either! I hope you all have a great day and please check back for future blog posts!! ♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment