Saturday, October 17, 2015

OOTW: Week #6

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have had an amazing week! I have decided that I will post a weeks worth of outfits every Saturday since updating my blog daily is becoming more difficult.  This way I still give you the same amount of outfit ideas a week, just now they will be all on the same day.

On Monday I did not take pictures of my outfit since I was sick and wore something comfy.  I ended up going to the health center so I did not feel like dressing up.

On Tuesday, I wore a really simple outfit since I still did not have the energy to be creative with my clothing.  My black and white striped shirt is by the brand Studio Y and I believe I bought it from Maurices.  My black pleather jacket is by JouJou and I just love the look and fit of it! My jeans are by Decree and are just a plain pair of blue jeans.  I slipped on a pair of black combat boots by Candie's and my outfit was complete.


Wednesday I had another doctor check up so I wanted to again dress comfy.  I put on a pair of black jeans from RSQ and my new boots from Target that I am obsessed with! They are the brand Mossimo and they are the perfect color for every outfit! I threw on a maroon sweater from Old Navy that it slouchy and is perfect for an effortless look.  My denim overshirt is actually a men's button-up that I bought a few years ago.  It is the brand Merona and I love how much thicker it is than a normal woman's denim shirt.  I put on my gold chain necklace to add some shine and I was done!


Thursday I mixed it up a bit by keeping my outfit very neutral.  I decided that I wanted to wear my green skinny jeans by RSQ so I tried to make my outfit around that.  I wear so much black so I wanted to steer away from that by bringing in an oatmeal and grey palette instead.  I put on a plain grey long sleeve and an oatmeal colored cardigan by Mossimo.  I put on my new grey taupe boots from Target that are the brand Mossimo and a cream colored belt.  Then I felt like I should add a bit more color so I added my crystal necklace from Old Navy that has just a bit of peach in it.  I tried to then put in a bit more color with my lipstick by putting a bit of my Maybelline lipstick in the shade Shocking Coral with chapstick to create a subtle tint.  Oh and I want to thank my roommate Melany for photobombing my second picture! :)











Friday was really cold so I wanted to wear one of my pleather jackets to block the wind.  I wear my black jacket so often that I decided to wear my brown jacket instead.  I first put on my knit elephant shirt from TJ Maxx and a pair of Old Navy jeans.  I thought the outfit was too boring and neutral so I put on my coral Keds to add just a bit of color.  I also decided to add some color to my face by putting a tint of my Wet N Wild lipstick in the shade Smokin' Hot Pink.  I love this color so much since it creates the prettiest flush of pink.














I decided to add a bonus outfit since I did not have a chance to take one Monday.  Today I walked around downtown to take pictures of the beautiful fall scenery and I brought my friend Mel along.  It was a bit chilly so I wore my black and white striped blazer jacket by Mossimo and a floral scarf that I bought from Charlotte Russe.  I again put on my Decree skinny jeans and my black Candie's combat boots.  I also added just a tint of the Revlon Kissable lip stain in Romantic to add just a touch of red to my lips.


Thank you all for checking out the blog!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment