Friday, October 2, 2015

School Outfit #19

"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."~ Alicia Keys
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall weather is finally here!
Today was the first day I brought out one of my sweaters! Cardigans can be worn any time of the year but sweaters can only come out during special times like fall and winter.  This particular sweater I bought from Kohls on black friday two years ago.  It is by the brand Say What? and I have posted this sweater in my pleather pants post that I made last year.  I used to not wear this sweater often because of how flowy it is.  I never knew how to wear it since it made me look bigger than I actually am.  I was watching Pretty Little Liars and I saw that Aria, Lucy Hale had on a sweater that looked really similar to this so I decided to try to wear it again.  Today I tried something new and I belted it.  Immediately I saw my tiny waist and was ecstatic! Since I added a mint colored belt, I figured I should add more mint to the outfit so I added my dainty mint necklace from Rue21 and then put on my mint chucks to add a little bit of a sporty look without being too over the top.  The rest of my outfit was just black with my RSQ black skinny jeans and a black v-neck from Wet Seal.

My lip color is my Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in the color Crush.  It was just dark enough to scream fall but not super dark that it was intimidating.
 
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
♥Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment