Friday, October 9, 2015

School Outfit #24


This summer I bought this long cream, maroon, and navy flannel shirt from Tilly's and it was really baggy on me.  Then an idea hit me, I should belt it! Since it is a flannel material and a bit short on the sides, I decided to put on a pair of black leggings to cover up a little more.  .  My belt is also from Tilly's and it creates an awesome hourglass shape.  I also added a maroon camisole underneath so I could unbutton a few buttons without showing skin.  My black combat boots (My first time wearing boots for the season!!) are by the brand Candie's and you can find this brand at Kohl's.  Overall this outfit was super casual and comfy since the flannel is so soft! I would definitely recommend Tilly's clothing since I end up wearing all of the clothes I bought from there so often.  It may be a bit more pricey then say Rue21 but, it is usually so worth it!

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you have an amazing weekend!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment