Monday, October 5, 2015

School Outfit #20!


Hello everyone! 
Again I am so sorry for the late post but I had a Calculus II test to study for and I totally forgot to post to my blog! Today I decided to wear my grey leopard skinny jeans from RSQ since they are still a neutral pant yet they give the outfit a bit of interest.  I decided to keep my outfit simple and slipped on my primrose V-neck by Mossimo and my black cardigan by Mossimo.  You can tell that I love shopping at Target! I also added a skinny light blue belt and tucked in my shirt to add a bit of contrast to the outfit and it also made it look a bit more put together. I threw on my cream slip-on Converse and a simple white charm necklace and my outfit was complete.  Overall this outfit is really casual and is great for transitioning into the fall weather.

I hope you all enjoyed it!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment