Tuesday, October 6, 2015

School Outfit #21

"Your clothes should be tight enough to show that you're a woman but loose enough to show that you are a lady" ~Marilyn Monroe

Hello everyone!

So... this is not one of my favorite outfits since these jeans do not fit as well as they should.  I still like the overall look and it is easy to just throw on when you don't know what else to wear.  My jeans are from Old Navy and are just a tad too big on me.  Because of this, I also put on my skinny floral belt to keep them up and to add a bit of interest.  My "PARIS" shirt is also from Old Navy and I love how simple it is.  You can create a bunch of different looks with it and it does not look like a Junior's graphic tee.  
My necklace I believe is by the brand Mudd and my mom bought it from Kohl's.  I threw on my Apt 9 lilac/light pink pleather jacket and my grey converse to create an effortless look.
Sorry for the easy look and the lazy blog today, I have not been feeling the best!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment