Saturday, October 24, 2015

OOTW: Week #7

Hello everyone! It's that time of the week again, Stylish Saturday!

This week is full of outfits that are super comfy and laid back to edgy and everything in between.

Monday
This was my super relaxed day so I decided to wear my over-sized sweater that my mom bought for me at TJ Maxx.  It is by the brand Poof!.  I absolutely love how slouchy it is and it is also super warm.  The "salt and pepper" look to it makes it perfect for layering over absolutely every outfit. The outfit I picked this time was super simple and easy to create.  I started with one of my school's long sleeved shirts and a plain pair of blue jeans by the brand Mossimo.  I threw on my black and white polka dot Keds to add a bit more interest and thats it!


Tuesday
I had an urge to wear bright colors since I have been wearing a lot of neutrals lately.  I thought this pink sweater was perfect to break the pattern.  My sweater is by the brand Arizona and it is the prettiest color! I love wearing it with my brown boots since the brown matches the buttons on the sweater almost perfectly.  It just adds a bit of coherence that I like.  I slipped on a pair of blue skinny jeans and my glasses and this simple yet bright outfit is complete.
 



Wednesday
I had a friend of mine pick a random color since I could not decide what to wear! He decided on blue so i made my outfit around this plain blue v-neck tee from Tilly's.  This is the Tried and True tee from Tilly's and I love the look of the "unfinished" neckline.  Because it is such a slouchy tee, I decided to jazz it up with a pair of leopard printed skinny jeans.  I love these jeans since from a distance they look like just plain grey jeans but when you get closer you can see a subtle animal print that creates a little bit of interest.  I added my off-white belt to add just a bit of brightness in an otherwise pretty dark and dull outfit.  I slipped on my black combat boots by Candie's and a grey cardigan by Merona.  For the final finishing touch, I added my chain waterfall necklace that I purchased from Charlotte Russe to add a bit of edginess.



Thursday
I'm really not that proud or happy with this outfit for a couple of reasons.  First, the jeans are too overwhelming.  I should have added something blue or green like bracelet or something to bring in the colors from the pants to other parts of the outfit.  The wine-colored boots cause the pants to stand out more since they contrast instead of bring the outfit together.  My grey sweatshirt looks okay because the only detail is in the cowl and its a subtle white lace pattern.  Overall the outfit is not bad, it just could have been better, I just didn't spend too much time on it since I only had two classes that day.  Anyways, my jeans are by the brand Mudd and are the same style as my maroon leopard printed pants I wore last week.  Both of them are super soft and comfortable.  My sweatshirt is by the brand Chance or Fate and I bought it from Younkers.  My boots are by the brand Mossimo and were on clearance! Score! 



Friday
On friday I wanted to look a bit more edgy.  I started off with plain black skinny jeans and a white and black vertically striped shirt with a white cami underneath.  I love the way this shirt looks with two of the buttons undone so it looks just a little less put together and a little more just thrown on.  My shirt is by the brand mine and it actually has a tie front that I tucked into my jeans.  I bought this shirt from TJ Maxx because it was only 10 dollars, I mean come on! I had to get it! My jeans I bought from Tilly's and I paired them with a glossy black skinny belt from Rue 21.  I put on my black combat boots and my black pleather jacket by the brand JouJou to add a bit of a rocker vibe and a "m" initial necklace to add just a bit of shine.


Thank you for checking out my blog and like always if you want me to post anything specifically or if you have any suggestions just let me know in the comments below and I will get back to every single one of you!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment