Tuesday, September 8, 2015

School Outfit #1 + News!

Hey you guys!

So... I've been horrible about posting blogs this summer.  I am really sorry, I got busy with working weird shifts and did not have much inspiration for blog ideas.  I now have decided to make daily posts only on my outfit for that particular day.  That way I can get more inspiration out to you and it is also easier for me because I have to get dressed anyways. :) I will for sure be posting on every school day, but only occasionally on the weekends.  I am open to requests and advice so you can always leave me comments on any of the posts.  I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.  Thank you for all the support and I hope you stick around for the ride. :)

Lets get to it!

This morning I woke up to dark clouds and lots of rain.  I decided that I did not want to wear shorts since I get cold really easily and the buildings always have their air conditioning blasting when classes start.  I threw on my trusty old blue Decree skinny jeans and a simple grey and black striped tee also by Decree.  The outfit looked too simple so I put on my black and white polka dot Keds and a sparkly peach and crystal necklace that I bought from Old Navy. This outfit is super simple to recreate and also easy to put your own spin on.  Instead of doing patterned shoes, choose a fun pop of color or wear a plain t-shirt and wear a bigger statement necklace.  Altering it for your own personal style is the fun part so enjoy it!

I kept my makeup really simple. (I apologize for the morning selfie, I wasn't quite yet awake yet ;) )  I covered my face with my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and layered my Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder.  Then, I brushed on my favorite mascara which is the Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow.  It never clumps and my lashes always feel soft, it's amazing! Finally, I finished off my look with a quick swipe of my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Charm, which gives my lips a more muted color and a little bit of shine.  Overall this is a cute outfit for going to class or making a quick errand.

Thanks for checking out my blog,
 Maddie♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment