Friday, September 11, 2015

School Outfit #4!

"People will stare. Make it worth their while" ~ Harry Winston

I love this quote! A lot of people say they do not dress up for the fear that people will look at them.  Who cares if people look? Dress yourself for you, you don't need anyone else's approval.

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it is the end of the week! Since it is the weekend I might not post anymore outfits until Monday.  Today I wore one of my favorite tank tops with a pair of skinny jeans.  This tank top I got from Rue21 and it is really soft and stretchy.  My skinny jeans are again by Decree and they are my favorite pair of blue jeans.  My black cardigan is by the brand Mossimo and it actually shrunk in the dryer last time I wore it. :( At least it still looks cute! Lastly, I slipped my "sea glass" Chuck Taylor High Tops since the mint colors in the tank top matched the shoes almost exactly.  When I wear solid colored shoes I like to make sure the color is featured in another part of the outfit whether it be a necklace or part of a shirt.  It just makes the outfit look a little more put together.  I really like the sporty and effortless look of this outfit.  My roommate Melany seems to think I look "European" which I am totally okay with since they have great style! :)



I used my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey to add just a little more pigment and shine to my natural lips.

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you like the new background!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment