Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School Outfit #6

"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway" ~Coco Chanel

I reached 2,000 page views! Thank you all so much for checking up on my blog, it really does mean a lot to me.  Since I have so many fans now I would really like people's input of ideas on what type of outfits you like best or if there is a clothing item you need help styling, really anything! Post a comment below and I will get back to you within 24 hours!  Alright lets get into my outfit for today!

Today it was warm but, I didn't feel like wearing shorts.  I still wanted to take advantage of my summer clothes because sadly I live in Wisconsin and it doesn't stay warm long.  I decided on my black and white geometric patterned joggers/harem pants.  They are by the brand Eye Candy and I love the way they look.  My t-shirt is from Tilly's and it is their "Tried and True Tee".  This shirt has a relaxed fit but is still really flattering on the body.  If you buy this shirt please buy your normal size even if it looks big, it shrinks!  I pair my harem pants with only one pair of shoes and they are my Sam & Libby black sandals from Target.  I think harem pants can also look really cool with sneakers if you want more of a street look vibe but, I have not figured out a way to rock it yet! Lastly, I added a bit of edginess with my gold chain necklace from Rue21.  It followed the neckline on the shirt perfectly and made the outfit not so boring.
I wore my makeup the same I do everyday and added a bit of tint to my lips with my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in the shade Honey.
Thanks for joining me!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment