Friday, September 25, 2015

School Outfit #14

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”~Leonardo da Vinci

Hello everyone! 

I am really, really sorry for the picture for today! I completely forgot to take one so I asked my roommate to quick snap a picture and it is not the most flattering.  My outfit was really simple starting with a pink sharkbite tank top from Tilly's.  I wore a pink camisole of the same color underneath because the shirt is a little too flowy and I didn't want to accidentally flash someone.  I threw on a pair of black lacy shorts from Rue21 and my slip-on cream Converse shoes.  I wore my teal leaf necklace backwards so it was gold.  I did have on my denim jacket but, I put it in the washer so I did not have it when I took the picture. 
 
The lipstick shade I am wearing is Cherry Picking by Wet N Wild.  I used it almost like a tint but this color is PIGMENTED! Holy geeze this color is so intense that it took a lot of blotting and chapstick to lessen the color this much.  I do love the way it turned out though!




Thank you all so much for all the support!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment