Wednesday, September 30, 2015

School Outfit #17

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the late post but I was caught up on homework.  This morning was really cold so I decided to wear my leather jacket.  I just bought this jacket from TJ Maxx and it is by the brand joujou.  I love the piping detail on the shoulders, it just makes it a little more special.  The black and white checkered shirt I am wearing is by the brand Merona and I am in love with it! I again paired my top with my Decree skinny jeans and a black skinny belt.  I put on my nude loafers by Lower East Side and I thought my outfit looked good enough to skip on the jewelry and makeup.  The look is simplistic yet interesting because of the mix of pattern with texture.  
Sorry again for the late post!
❤️Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment