Thursday, September 17, 2015

School Outfit #8

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."~Audrey Hepburn

Today was a super lazy day.  The fire alarms in my apartment building started going off at 4:30am.  I was super exhausted waking up that I decided to throw on one of my big comfy flannels to act like a wearable blanket.  This flannel I bought from TJ Maxx and is by Hollister.  I love how the mint in the flannel matches the mint in my shorts.  The shorts are by the brand Celebrity Pink Jeans and they are so stretchy and comfy! I put on my navy camisole from Tilly's and a heart necklace that was a present from my boyfriend for my 18th birthday. :) I then slipped on my cream crochet Toms and my glasses.
 
My makeup was simple, only putting on my BB cream and powder.

Sorry for the easy outfit today!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment