Wednesday, September 9, 2015

School Outfit #2

Hello everyone! I hope you all had an amazing day! 

Today I wore one of my favorite outfits for the summer.  I love the pop of red that the cardigan brings to the black and white outfit.  I also really like how the shorts add just a little more interest than just a pair of solid colored shorts.
I usually do not wear a lot of shorts in the summer because I can never find a pair that fits me right and if I do they end up being way too short for comfort.  Well the shorts drought has ended! I found these shorts at Target and I am in love with them!  They just hit the perfect part of my waist to make my midsection look smaller and they do not show anything that I do not want to show.  My black tank top is by the brand Mossimo and it is the perfect starter piece for any outfit.  My red cardigan I bought from Vanity awhile ago and I just recently started to wear it again.  My necklace is from Charlotte Russe and it is my current favorite accessory.  Lastly, my sandals are by the brand Sam & Libby and they are the perfect walking shoe for the summer!
Sorry for the late post! I was caught up on school work! I hope you enjoy my post! 
♥Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment