Friday, September 18, 2015

School Outfit #9

"Never dull your shine for somebody else"~Tyra Banks

I know this is not exactly a fashion quote but, I was watching America's Next Top Model and I think it definitely still applies to style and fashion.  For example, many people would be afraid to wear patterned pants like these but, I like them and I'm going to wear them! They are from Tilly's and they are like the more fashionable yoga pants.  They are just as comfortable but they make a statement.  I just paired them with a simple black tank top and a grey cardigan by Mossimo.  My necklace I bought from Forever 21 and the blush-colored shoes are by the brand Lower East Side.  












My makeup was simple but a little quirky.  I did my same makeup but did a lip tint with my Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in the shade Crush.

Thanks for checking out my blog
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment