Wednesday, September 23, 2015

School Outfit #12

"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."~Alicia Keys

The outfit I wore today was a little bit flirty and a little bit sporty.  I am so in love with this tank top I bought from TJ Maxx.  It is by the brand Romeo + Juliet Couture and it is a gorgeous purple, pink, blue, white, and black floral pattern.  I love the shape of this top, it is super flattering and it just looks great! My black shorts are by the brand Jolt and are just a basic pair of black shorts with a crochet trim around the leg openings and the waist.  I wrapped a shiny black skinny belt through the belt loops to look a little more polished and then tucked the front part of my shirt in to show the belt.  My shoes are just my cream slip on converse that I wear quite frequently.


The lipstick shade I am wearing is Sugar Plum Fairy by Wet N Wild.  I put on chapstick and used the lipstick as a tint to get a bit of a plummy color on my lips without making it super intense.

I am so sorry about the bad lighting in the first picture, the sun was not cooperating!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment