Tuesday, September 29, 2015

School Outfit #16

"Fashion is not just beauty, it is about good attitude.  You have to believe in yourself and be strong."~Adriana Lima

Hello!
The outfit I wore today is really easy to execute.  All it consists of is a pair of jeans, a cami, a sweater and a pair of shoes.  The jeans I am wearing are from Old Navy and they are just a nice simple pair of dark blue jeans.  My mint and navy striped cardigan is by the brand Merona and I purchased it from Target.  The sleeves are a tad bit short so I like to scrunch them up to my elbow to give it more of a polished look.
  Since the cardigan has some knitted parts to it, I have to wear a camisole underneath it so I do not show skin through.  I chose a black one for this outfit but any neutral or contrasting color would look great as well.  I loved the way my seaglass Converse looked with this cardigan and then I added my silver collar necklace that I bought from Charlotte Russe. I love this outfit since it is very simple but still super cute.  I have worn an outfit similar to this when I went to an informal job interview since it still looks very professional without being too dressy.  I did not do anything special for my makeup today so I did not think a selfie was necessary today.
Thank you for all the support!
 ♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment