Tuesday, September 22, 2015

School Outfit #11


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."~Gianni Versace

Hello all,
Today I wore an outfit that showed off my edgy side as well as my classy side.  I wanted to look strong on the outside since I don't exactly feel so strong on the inside quite yet.  I started off with a pair of blue skinny jeans by Mossimo and a plain black v-neck tee from Wet Seal.  I then added on my back and white chevron blazer I bought from Gordmans and it is the brand French Atmosphere.  I love how comfy and casual it is yet it looks really nice on.  My shoes were a little crazy.  I wore my bright neon orange crochet Toms to add a bit more interest to the outfit.  I slipped on my silver collar necklace from Charlotte Russe and my glasses and my outfit was complete.
I wore a bit of concealer and powder on my face and that is about it.



Thank you for all the support
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment