Thursday, September 10, 2015

School outfit #3

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."~Rachel Zoe

I decided I'm going to start every blog post with a fashion related quote.  I love this quote by Rachel Zoe because I totally agree with this.  You do not talk with every person you meet on a daily basis so clothes are a way for you to express your personality and style.

Today I wore a denim shirt that I wore in my first blog post but, I styled it in a different way.  This time I wore my shirt with a white cami underneath and some black skinny jeans.  I threw on a pastel statement necklace and put on my coral Keds because the color was almost identical to the color on the necklace.  As I stated before, the shirt is by the brand Passport, my black jeans are from Tilly's and are the brand RSQ, and my necklace I purchased from Rue21.  My makeup was very simple except for my lips I used a Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Rendezvous, which you can see in the top selfie(I took it off before I took the other pictures). :)

Thank you for checking out my blog and be sure to leave comments if you enjoy what I am doing or if you have suggestions!
♥Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment