Wednesday, September 16, 2015

School Outfit #7


"Always dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy." ~Kimora Lee Simmons

Hello!

 
Today's outfit is a little bit different than other outfits I have posted in the past.  It was super cute and comfy and even a little risque because I'm showing a bit of my stomach.  My neon pink and white lace crop top I purchased from Burlington Coat Factory and the brand is FillE.  It was on clearance for seven dollars and it fits super well! My white high-waisted shorts I have worn on my blog before and are by the brand Almost Famous.  I just love the look of the sailor buttons.  My grey Converse shoes add the perfect amount of sportiness and comfiness.  I love wearing canvas or slip on tennis shoes in the summer because they are perfect for walking long distances and make an outfit look effortless.
I again added a bit of a tint to my lips using my Wet N Wild lipstick in the shade Pinkerbell since the pink really brought out my blue eyes.
Thank you for checking out my outfit for the day!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment