Monday, September 14, 2015

School Outfit #5

 "Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them"~ Marc Jacobs

So, the weather is back in the 80s but the classrooms are still freezing! It is an awful combination so today I wore shorts with a sweatshirt so I can stay cool outside and still be comfortable with the blasting cold air conditioning.  I kept my outfit super simple and sporty with my Tek Gear sweatshirt and Converse slip on shoes.  These shoes are my absolute favorite to wear in any season and I want so many more pairs but I can never find any!! If anyone finds any Converse slip ons like these let me know! Lastly, I added my pink and white polka dot high-waisted shorts by First Kiss to add a bit of interest to this outfit.  They fit so well and are so cute!  I wanted to keep my jewelry simplistic so I put on a silver chain necklace that has three white circle charms that have "Live", "Laugh", and "Love" on them.
For my makeup, I wanted to bring just a little tint of color to my lips/  I added a little bit of my Wet N Wild lipstick in Pinkerbell over some lip balm to add the prettiest flush of pink to lighten up my face. 

Thanks for the support!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment