Monday, September 28, 2015

School Outfit #15



"Life's too short to wear boring clothes" ~ Cushnie Et Ochs

Happy Monday!

Today is the last warm day for awhile and I decided to take advantage of my summer clothes for (maybe) a final time.  The dress I am wearing is by the brand Xhilaration and it is one of my favorite dresses to throw on.  It has pockets and I love the color blocking towards the bottom of the skirt.  I paired it with a mint belt that I think I got from Rue21.  It added a nice touch to the dress and made it a little more put together.  To bring more mint into the outfit, I wore a simple dainty mint necklace from Rue21.  I love putting the same color in more than one place in the outfit since it just looks more complete.  I threw on my Sam & Libby sandals and my outfit was complete! 


My lips are tinted with my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in the color Cherish, which is a cool toned pink that is perfect for summer!

What do you think of my new haircut? I am still getting used to it since it is so different than what it usually is but, I think I like the change.  Let me know!
♥Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment