Thursday, September 24, 2015

School Outfit #13

"Fashion is about something that comes from within you"~Ralph Lauren

Hello everyone!

Today I wore a peachy coral shirt with tulip sleeves by the brand Japna.  I purchased this shirt at TJ Maxx and I love the way it fits.  It is flowy yet structured so it can also be used in professional settings.  My jeans are from Old Navy and are my favorite pair of non-skinny jeans.  My shoes are my cream crochet Toms that I have mentioned in previous posts.  My necklace from Rue21 and the coral in the necklace matches the shirt almost perfectly.  I also have on a brown belt, which you cannot see from this picture, from Tilly's to pull the whole look together

I only put on powder and mascara today keeping my look very natural.

Hope you return soon!
♥Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment